*Paid Affiliate Ad
With over 20 years' experience we have been specialists in residential Conveyancing since 1992 covering mainly sales, purchases, re-mortgages, lease extensions and transfers of equity. We offer a premium service at a competitive price so why not get in touch today!?
Below is just a snapshot of some of the great features of our service together with the benefits they will provide:
- To reward Alex Neil Clients we have formulated a special discount which you can redeem quoting ALEXNEIL50
No Move - No Fee
- If your transaction doesn't go ahead for any reason, you will not pay for any of the legal work we have carried out regardless of how much time and effort has been spent on the file.
- Our unique Pre-Live department has the ability to speed up your transaction in the initial stages by up to two weeks.
- Over 140 lenders in the UK trust us to act on their behalf which is why our clients should too.
- We are open from 9am until 7pm weekdays and Saturdays 9.30am until 4.30pm.
No up-front Deposits required
- We only request money on account at the beginning to cover third party costs and not for any legal work.
- We are governed by The Council for Licensed Conveyancers, this ensures that our clients' interests are fully protected every step of the way.
Here at Conveyancing Direct we fully understand the pressures involved with moving home which is why every effort is made to put our clients first. Regardless of the type of legal service you require, we will help your transaction to go through as smoothly and as quickly as possible by working with everyone involved. If you choose to engage our services we will do our utmost to take away as much of the hassle and stress as we possibly can.
So, if you are looking for a great firm with a wealth of experience and knowledge then please do not hesitate to get in touch today because if we can help, we would love to.
Thanks for visiting our page. We hope to hear from you soon!
The Sales Team.
If you decide to use the services of our partner you should know that we expect to a receive a referral fee from them for the introduction. In most cases the fee is calculated as a % of their fee invoice. Please note that you are not under any obligation to use the services of any of our recommended providers.